Guided Infant Abhyanga
What is abhyanga?
Head to toe massage with warmed oil
Why infant abhyanga?
Support bonding between parents/caregiver/siblings
Aid in digestion and help with colic, gas, and constipation
Enhance gross motor skills and body awareness
Encourage rhythms surrounding sleep and wake times
Calm and relax baby
Relieve nasal congestion and teething discomfort
1 : 1 Guided Infant Abhyanga - $90
Together we’ll flow through daily abhyanga (Ayurvedic oil massage) techniques designed to support infant health and development. This experience is great for expecting families, postpartum families, grandparents, caregivers and more!
What to expect:
- detailed information of benefits of massage for baby and when it’s best to and not to offer massage
- live demonstration of infant massage while you offer your baby their massage
- guidance on how to look for cues and “asking permission” from your baby
- PDFs for reference and video access
- 4 oz. bottle of Calendula Abhyanga Oil
*$25 travel fee for in-home sessions within Kalamazoo County